Entry Level Java Developer.
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering. (No prior experience in computing is required we will train the selected candidates). Candidates in US with a valid US Work Authorization need to apply
Skills Required :
- Basic knowledge of Core Java.
- Should have knowledge in C, C++, Coding.
- Application development involving designing, coding, debugging and testing various software applications using applicable/prescribed technologies.
- Involve in Object oriented programming, design and analysis.
- Use various methodologies in software programming to accomplish modeling and simulation
Some Benefits of Working with ITECH, Inc :We specialize in Java J2EE Placement
- E Verified
- Filing of H1B and Green Card.
- On the Job Technical Support
- Interview Preparation and Tips
- Mock Interviews for Functional and Technical Preparation for client Interviews
- Free Guest House accommodation to outstation candidates and provision of basic Groceries
- Extremely Strong Sales and Marketing team with solid network of Fortune 500 Clients
- On Time pay rolls