The Junior Micro Strategy position is an entry level position focusing on the rapid acquisition and application of new knowledge through a variety of customer project assignments.
Primary Responsibility (include but not limited to) :
- Delivers billable consulting services. Efforts may be directed toward various MicroStrategy and / or supporting products and services
- Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned
- Connects project outcomes with customers' overall vision and MicroStrategy account strategy
- Develops technical competence of MicroStrategy products with a focus on implementation
- Develops an understanding of the project life cycle and begins to develop associated customer skills
- Seeks opportunities through project work to develop rapport and working relationship with external customers, with supervision
- Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers
- May participate in business development activities with guidance
- Follows methodology for well-defined work
- Leverages MicroStrategy best practices for service delivery
- Observes and understands the dynamics of influence, internally and externally with customers
- Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities
- Supports the team taking ideas from concept through full deployment
- Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning
- Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums
- Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering. (No prior experience in computing is required we will train the selected candidates).
- Candidates in US with a valid US Work Authorization need to apply
Some Benefits of Working with ITECH, Inc :
- E Verified
- For OPT candidate we assist in obtaining STEM extension for additional 17 months.
- Filing of H1B and Green Card.
- On the Job Technical Support
- Interview Preparation and Tips
- Mock Interviews for Functional and Technical Preparation for client Interviews
- Free Guest House accommodation to outstation candidates and provision of basic Groceries
- Extremely Strong Sales and Marketing team with solid network of Fortune 500 Clients
- On Time pay rolls