Entry Level SAP Security Analyst
This position will be responsible for SAP security in a diverse SAP environment (SAP R/3, ECC6.0, BW, PI(XI), GRC 3.0/5.3, SolMan) and serve as an SAP security subject matter expert by working with SAP integrators to assist in the design and build of security authorizations.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Security Analyst, you'll take the lead as you
- Knowledge of basic Design, development and analysis of end user and technical security roles
- Knowledge of Configuration and maintenance of GRC
- Development and maintenance of SOD (RAR) rule sets
- Ability of Evaluation, design and implementation of system/role/user/process compliance controls and documentation
- Assist in definition and development of SAP security policies and procedures
- Able to gather requirements from internal clients and provide security and technical expertise to support development of security objects
- Prepare and maintain documentation as needed
- Work with business areas and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering. (No prior experience in computing is required we will train the selected candidates). Candidates in US with a valid US Work Authorization need to apply
Some Benefits of Working with ITECH, Inc :
- E Verified
- For OPT candidate we assist in obtaining STEM extension for additional 17 months.
- Filing of H1B and Green Card.
- On the Job Technical Support
- Interview Preparation and Tips
- Mock Interviews for Functional and Technical Preparation for client Interviews
- Free Guest House accommodation to outstation candidates and provision of basic Groceries
- Extremely Strong Sales and Marketing team with solid network of Fortune 500 Clients
- On Time pay rolls